Our impingement ovens offer an indirectly fired baking solution, which means no combustion products share the baking chamber with your finished products. Instead, a burner heats the heat exchanger, fresh air is brought in and heated by the heat exchanger before entering the baking chamber, and air from the burner is exhausted out.
- Impingement air can be adjusted by VFD
- Even baking across the width of the belt
- Adjustable top and bottom heat control
- Modular construction for fast installation and easy future expansion
- No impingement fingers, making the baking chamber very easy to clean
Download the brochure.