Kunkle Safety Relief Valve Model 537 - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Model 537 Safety Relief Valve
A safety relief valve that meets ASME section IV, ‘HV’, for low pressure hot
water boilers and is National Board certified
• Extra heavy construction helps provide long life.
• Top guided disc assembly incorporates resilient seal in seating area.
• Isolating diaphragm protects working parts from corrosion caused by discharged liquid.
• Pivot between disc and spring designed to correct misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
• Heavy duty lift lever.
• Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
These valves serve the dual purpose of relieving overpressure created by thermal expansion under normal firing conditions and overpressure in the form of water or steam created in over-firing due to failure of electrical or other controls on hot water boilers, heat exchangers and generators.
Temperature range: -20° to 250°F
(-29° to 121°C)
15 to 160 psig
(1.0 to 11 barg)
Code: ASME IV