Kunkle Safety Relief Valve - Model 264/264P/265/265P/266/266P - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Models 264/265/266/267 safety and relief valves
Safety and relief products
Safety and relief valves for non-code liquid relief that meet ASME Section VIII for air/gas and steam and are National Board certified
- Extra heavy rugged construction.
- Top guided design offers high capacity with 0.110 in2 (0.710 cm2) orifice area.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Ball pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Standard outlet with 1" female NPT.
- O-ring soft seat available.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Maximum back pressure 400 psig (27.6 barg)4.
- ASME standard valves for air or steam service must have a lift lever.
- Due to the capacity of these valves, thrust calculations should be reviewed and valve supported accordingly.
- Pressures are for female NPT inlets only. For male NPT inlets see page 5.
- Back pressure increases set pressure on a one to one basis, and reduces capacity. Back pressure in excess of 10% of set pressure is not recommended.
These valves are suitable for the protection of pumps, compressors, pressure vessels or systems handling corrosive fluids or vapors at high pressure and/or temperature.
Also for sentinel (warning) services on steam equipment.This item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.