Kunkle Safety Relief Valve - Model 230/330 - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Models 230/330/330S/333S relief valves
Safety and relief products
Relief valves for air and gas services with models to ASME section VIII, gas ‘UV’,
National Board certified and PED certified for non-hazardous gas
- Lightweight aluminum construction is resistant to environmental and internal corrosion.
- Repetitively consistent opening pressure.
- Smooth relief action.
- Positive reseating with minimal pressure drop.
- Soft seat option provides repeatable leak-tight performance; allows reduced maintenance costs, multiple cycles with tight shut-off and high seating integrity (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Model 230 (non-code) is direct spring-loaded design with synthetic disc insert.
- Model 330 series’ differential mechanism maintains a predetermined seat contact load.
- Full spring load is never imparted to synthetic disc insert (Models 330, 330S and 333S).
- Seat tightness increases as inlet pressure approaches set (opening) pressure.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
These valves are suitable for use on multistage high pressure compressors, intercoolers and aftercoolers; on high pressure receivers and storage bottles, for thermal expansion relief and on breathing air pac and SCUBA recharge compressors.
Codes: ASME VIII and PEDThis item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.