Kunkle Safety Relief Valve - Model 228 - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Models 218 liquid relief valves
Safety and relief products
Cast iron liquid relief valves with bronze trim including models UL and FM approved for fire pump installations
- Bolted bonnet allows easy inspection and servicing without removal from system.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet.
- Insert and disc available in bronze or stainless steel and lapped for optimum performance.
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection.
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- ANSI B16.1 rated 250# inlet and 125# outlet flanged connections as standard.
- Optional epoxy-coated internal body and bonnet for corrosive environments (to 125°F (52°C)).
Liquid relief valves suitable for overpressure relief, pressure regulation and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems. Models 218, 228 are UL 1478 listed and FM approved for fire pump service.
- For other pressure and temperature limits consult ANSI B16 cast iron flange standards.