Kunkle Safety Relief Valve 71S - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Model 71S Liquid Relief Valve
Extra heavy, rugged construction non-code liquid relief valves with a variety of model options to meet specific applications
- Suitable for back pressure to 50 psi (3.45 barg)
- Seats lapped for optimum performance
- Spherical pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust
- Stainless steel springs
- Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage
- All SS 316 model 171S suitable for sanitary applications, depending on requirements
- Back pressure increases set pressure on a one to one basis, and reduces capacity. Back pressure in excess of 10% of set pressure is not recommended.
Suitable for overpressure relief, pressure regulation, by-pass relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems containing acid, caustic, ammonia and other corrosive liquids requiring iron, steel or SS materials.
-20°F to 406°F
(-29°C to 208°C)
1 to 250 psi
(.07 to 17.2 barg)
This item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.