Kunkle Safety Relief Valve - 40R/RL - Fast & Free Shipping!
Kunkle Models 40R/40RL sentinel relief valves
Safety and relief products
Non-code steam service sentinel relief valves
- All parts are stainless steel.
- Precision lapped beveled seats for optimum performance.
- Pivot between spring and disc corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
Models 40R and 40RL are suitable for sentinel (warning) on steam equipment, including steam turbines. They are intended as audible warning devices, not for pressure relief.
Connections: Threaded NPT
Temperature range: -60° to 850°F
(-51° to 454°C)
1 to 400 psig
(.07 to 27.6 barg)
- For other valves suitable for sentinel (warning) service, see Model 1 (250 psig, 406°F (17.2 barg, 208°C)) and Models 264, 265.
Kunkle Models 40R/40RL sentinel relief valves Safety and relief products
Parts and Materials - 40R and 40RL
Model 40R: ½” or ¾” male NPT inlet with top discharge to give visible warning of system overpressure.
Overall height: 5¼” (133 mm)
Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Model 40RL: as 40R with plain lift lever.
Overall height: 6½” (165 mm)
Weight: 1¼ lb (0.57 kg)
Lock screw, ring
Lower spring step
Upper spring step
Hood set screw
This item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.