Kunkle Safety Relief Valve 171/171S - Fast & Free Shipping!
KUNKLE MODELS 171/171S LIQUID RELIEF VALVES SAFETY AND RELIEF PRODUCTS
Extra heavy, rugged construction non-code liquid relief valves with a variety of model options to meet specific applications.
• Suitable for back pressure to 50 psi (3.45 bar).
• Seats lapped for optimum performance.
• Spherical pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
• Stainless steel springs.
• Tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
• All SS 316 model 171S suitable for sanitary applications, depending on requirements.
1. Back pressure increases set pressure on a one to one basis, and reduces capacity. Back pressure in excess of 10% of set pressure is not recommended.
This item immediately ships directly from our warehouse for free. We offer a complete money-back guarantee and always offer the best online rates.
Suitable for overpressure relief, pressure regulation, by-pass relief and protection of pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems containing acid, caustic, ammonia and other corrosive liquids requiring iron, steel or SS materials.
Models 171, 171P, 171S: -20°F to 550°F
(-29°C to 288°C)
Models 171, 171P, 171S: 1 to 400 psi
(.07 to 27.6 barg)
Model 171: carbon steel with SS seat and disc. Pressure-tight hood.
Model 171P: as model 171 with packed lift lever.
Model 171S: all 316 SS construction including spring. Available with pressure-tight hood or packed lift lever.